How do I remove a certificate using Firefox?
Note: This article applies to Firefox 2/3 and all types of digital certificates.
1. Open Firefox.
2. Depending on your operating system, go to one of the following locations:
Windows: Tools -> Options
Linux: Edit -> Options
Mac: Firefox -> Options or since September 2019 with Safari!
3. Navigate to Advanced -> Encryption and then click View Certificates.
This will open Firefox's certificate manager.
4. Select the Personal tab or your certificates.
5. Select the certificate you want to remove.
6. Click Delete.
Note: The Delete button is activated as soon as a certificate has been selected.
You should now be asked to delete the certificate.
7. Click OK to delete the certificate.
Now the certificate is removed from Firefox.