Single Domain or Single Domain SSL Certificates are the most cost-effective solution for protecting a company's internal servers and consumer-facing sites. Use our Single Domain Certificates to secure one FQDN. All single domain certificates contains both with and without www to avoid domain name mis-match.
- 3 validation levels - Domain-Validated, Organization-Validated or Extended Validation
- Includes both with and without www FQDN (example: www.yourdomain.com and yourdomain.com)
- strong encryption of at least 256 bit
- 2048-bit RSA signature key
- option for Elliptic Curve Cryptography (ECC)
- activates the display "Safe" or green address lines (Extended Validation SSL)